Sunday 21 September 2014

Chaos Space Marines: Tzeentchian Havocs


Here's my motley gang of Tzeentchian Havocs, cobbled together out of some Devastators, bits from the Chaos Space Marine kit, some Chaos Knight bits, and of course, some green stuff.


This chap here is the Aspiring Champion (of course!)  The green stuff got a bit spindly at times.


After making this guy, I remembered that Chaos Space Marine Havocs don't *do* Multi-Meltas. Doh! Never mind. A Melta Gun it is...


Quite a simple kitbash this one, but quite effective.  I'm not sure whether I have a picture of his back, which is a bit more Chaotic...


Aha!  Yes, I do, it seems!  Who doesn't like a bit of gore with their CSMs?



Knives... Hooks... You too can make your very own Chaos Space Marines!  Just add violence!


And, of course, the essential Lascannon.  Now necessary to pop open vehicles in 7th Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment