Friday 13 March 2015

Blood Angels: Captain


For a while, I have wanted to add a bit more character to my Blood Angels army. I've got a lot of units, but not much in the way of flavour. So with that in mind, I kitbashed together Captain Guillaume Zophiel of the Scions Of Sanguinius 2nd Company.


As you can no doubt tell, the foundation of his body is one of the Dark Angel Veterans. If you like robes with your Marines, then that's definitely the kit for you.


I also worked in parts of the Death Company kit (backpack and wing adornments), Honour Guard kit (sword and shield), and Grey Knights kit (head).


I wanted to make sure that this guy was not overburdened with a surplus of detail, but looked interesting enough to be a reasonable centrepiece for a small combat patrol force.


No comments:

Post a Comment