Tuesday 3 March 2015

Chaos Space Marines: Tzeentchian Cultists


I finally got around to completing my Tzeentchian Cultists for my warband, the Watchers Of Ophios. These guys are known as The Changers Of Ways.


As well as a Flamer arm, I swapped the arm of this Champion with the *other* Cultist Champion, and used a Maxmini head. The other chap has just borrowed a banner from the Flagellants kit.


More Flagellant goodness here - it's a veritable treasure trove of bits! - and another simple headswap on the Heavy Stubber guy - this time with the Champion's head.


Flagellants and Chaotic bits once again, for more simple kitbashery.


And ditto here. One of the great things about the Flagellant kit, from my point of view, was that it allowed me to introduce pink flames as a spot colour for the group.


No comments:

Post a Comment