Wednesday 1 July 2015

Chaos Space Marines: Plague Marine


This week has been all about my Nurgle forces, which seems strangely inappropriate, given the lovely sunny weather we have been having. As a true disciple of Chaos, I opted to spend two hours out of the balmy sunshine, and instead I painted up one of my Plague Marines.


Really, I'm going to be whizzing through this unit. Not only do Plague Marines cope well with a rough-and-ready, slapdash paintjob, but I am also just generally not keen on this unit for some reason. I really don't know why...


Perhaps it is the fact that, whilst sat in my TO DO box, several of the Finecast models snapped, and I had to patch them up with regular Chaos Space Marine pieces. Maybe I object to Finecast models on general principle.

No comments:

Post a Comment