Tuesday 21 July 2015

Chaos Space Marines: Plague Marines #4 & #5


Slowly, but surely, I am heading towards the conclusion of my squad of Plague Marines. And what started out as being a surprisingly fun exercise is now starting to grind me down a bit.


It's possibly because I painted the interesting-looking Marines first, and left the more mundane ones until the end. Or maybe I'm just going green-blind. Too. Much. Green.


Whilst it's still quite satisfying to notch another mark on the plague bedhead, I'm starting to get a bit bored of these chaps. Not long to go though, and soon I shall be working on some Blood Angels, which represent something of a polar opposite to the slapdash painting required of Nurgleybods.


Here is the goofiest Plague Marine I've painted thus far. I accept no responsibilty for how ridiculous he looks, as I bought these guys off eBay. Let's overlook his shoulders being level with his nipples, as one of my friends kindly pointed out...


...or his horribly static posture... or the fact that his turning head makes him look as though he's having second thoughts about his terrible heresy...


...it's his spoony head that is THE WORST.

No comments:

Post a Comment