Sunday 17 August 2014

Blood Angels: Dreadnought


Once again, this is something that came with the Assault On Black Reach boxset, although since its original paintjob, I added a number of purity seals (the little scrolls you can see), and a banner to its sizeable torso.


I also included a small amount of Blood Angels iconography, which helps to link it in to the rest of my army.


The banner was a very straightforward addition, and featured a bit of crude freehand painting.  Not great, but at least it adds a bit of character and individuality to the piece.  I've found that using browns, rather than blacks, helps text and icons to blend in more.


I always enjoy painting vehicles and such - the speed at which you can paint them is a bit of a reward after the detail painting of infantry models.

No comments:

Post a Comment