Tuesday 12 August 2014

Chaos Space Marines: Chaos Cultist with Heavy Stubber


So, here's my first blog post!  Well, my first proper one, anyhow.  And I have chosen to devote it to this chap from my Chaos Space Marine army.  I was inspired to start collecting CSMs when the Dark Vengeance boxset was released, and you were able to get a whole range of fantastic, snap-fit miniatures in one easy-to-afford box.  There were 20 Cultists inside, but this chap was one of my favourites.


The detailing on the miniatures was really nice - enough to be interesting, but not so much as to be daunting.  I decided to paint up my first batch of Chaos Space Marine Cultists as followers of the Chaos God, Nurgle - the Plaguefather!  With the focus on rot and decay, I used a lot of browns, greens and purples, with splashes of red for blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment