Saturday 17 January 2015

Chaos Space Marines: Completed Helbrute III


Hurray! My third Hellbrute is finally finished! The details took quite a long time, but it was quite satisfying at the end of it all.


All of the eyes, and teeth and tendrils and mechanical bits mean that there is an awful lot of stuff to pay attention to on this model, which can be quite daunting for new hobbyists picking up the Dark Vengeance boxset.


I went for fairly pallid flesh tones on this chap, which I had to re-do, after I accidentally applied too much Agrax Earthshade as an all-over wash.


I used purples and reds as spot colours on the tentacles and fleshy tubes on the Hellbrute, to match it into my collections of Cultists and Marines.


Here you go - more fleshy chimney-style bits atop his hull/body.  I really like this model.




No comments:

Post a Comment