Wednesday 7 January 2015

Chaos Space Marines: Havocs


So, I'm finally getting back into the groove of things now, and I'm trying to finish off some outstanding (as in "not finished yet", as opposed to "amazing") projects.  Top of the list are my Plasma-totin' Havocs, including this Aspiring Champion with a Combi-Plasma (including defaced Aquila on the barrel).


These chaps were a response to my gaming buddy's increasing reliance on mech-heavy lists.  Against Chimeras (front armour) and Knights (all over), you need a reasonable amount of S7+, if only to whittle away some Hull Points.


I tried to tie as many of these guys as possible together using red top-knots almost as a spot colour to match their red/orange plasma weapons.


I know people usually have plasma weapons as blue (I do for my Imperial forces), but my idea is that the powers of the Warp are corrupting the power cells that fuel their powerful weapons, making them burn red.


No comments:

Post a Comment