Monday 2 February 2015

Chaos Daemons: Army In Progress

Some of my friends wondered how my Daemons army was progressing, and whether I could post some pictures on the shared (private) blog that we jointly contribute to, so i took some photos. Turns out I have more Daemons than I first thought. Who knew?


Whilst a little Nurgle-heavy, my army is one of Chaos Undivided, drawing in warriors from all four of the Ruinous Powers, from Daemonettes to Screamers, Bloodletters and Nurglings.


Here's my freaky Fanged-Vagina-Faced Herald of Slaanesh, cobbled together out of Kromlech/Maxmini bits and the Tzeentch Sorceror kit.


My Herald Of Nurgle - basically just the WHFB Nurgle Lord sat atop a 40mm base, so he can tower over his fellow followers of the Plaguefather.


My Soul Grinder and Plaguebearers, shambling along as usual, and providing a backdrop of bilious green and faeces brown to my army.


My Herald of Khorne - once again pilfered from WHFB. I just feel that Heralds should stand out from the crowd, rather than being a slightly larger Bloodletter/Plaguebearer/Daemonette/Horror.


Speaking of which, here is my Tzeentchian contingent, featuring not one, but two heralds, and a Burning Chariot to give them a bit of firepower.


So there you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment