Tuesday 3 February 2015

Grey Knights: Army In Progress

As a counterpoint to my Daemon army, here's my progress so far on my small Grey Knights and Inquisition force. It really is a small force, with the Grey Knights only offering a single squad of Terminators, a Librarian and a Dreadknight, but I have plans. A Strike Squad, two Purgation Squads, a Land Raider Crusader and a couple of Rhinos or Razorbacks will join these chaps in battle...

My nascent Grey Knights force in all their pomp.
Librarian Ignotus Ayesteran of the Order of the Golden Shield.

Justicar Xavier Otxoa leads the Terminator squad into battle

Brother Ziortza with a relic banner of the Order

Brother Ezkibel offers some supporting fire to the brotherhood

Inquisitor Mikhail Kharkiv and his motley retinue lead the way

They're an odd bunch, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment