Tuesday 16 September 2014

Blood Angels: Librarian


I suppose this Librarian could be used with any Space Marine faction, since he is wearing just the regular blue livery of the Librarius.  I swapped out the beardy head that comes with the (fantastic) Librarian model, to use on my Ordo Malleus Inquisitor (because it's awesome!)  Instead, I opted for a more youthful head to keep in line with the rest of my youthful Blood Angels.


I love the creepy Cyber-Cherub that comes as part of this model - suitably odd for the Imperium.


This model has a really good balance of open panels of power armour - suitable for a bit of blending and solid colours - and fiddly details so that it can look impressive on the tabletop.


Thumbs up to the GW design team for another great model!  We're seeing more and more of these dynamically-posed models being released.  They may well be (quite a bit) more expensive, but they are such an improvement over the previously-static figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment