Friday 12 September 2014

Vampire Counts: Vampire Lords


This spoony chap is a VERY old Citadel Vampire from Back In The Day - he used to be painted in fairly primary colours, but when I updated my army and muddied them up a bit, I thought this guy (who I named Von Briers - in reference to the sheer Brown-ness of my army, and Richard Briers' role in the similarly Brown 'Ever Decreasing Circles') should get the same treatment.


This dude, on the other hand, is one of the Von Carsteins - before they got the recent Over-The-Top-Beast treatment that we have seen with the recent End Times releases.  I have to say, for characters supposedly leading an undead horde, they are both fairly underwhelming figures.  Whilst I disapprove of the idea of pretty much ALL of the new VC characters being borne aloft on beasts of the night, at least they represent a suitable centrepiece to an army.




No comments:

Post a Comment