Wednesday 26 August 2015

Blood Angels: Sternguard Flamer Squad


FINALLY! The Sternguard squad is now finished, replete with a healthy mixture of Heavy Flamers and Combi-Flamers. The fact that Heavy Flamers aren't actually heavy weapons means that these guys are a good, mobile anti-infantry unit - particularly if you shoot them into the heart of the action in a Drop Pod!


Here was the final piece of the jigsaw - my second Heavy Flamer Veteran. As I've worked my way through this squad, I feel I have picked up a few new skills, and so this guy was perhaps the most pleasing.


Once again, I enjoyed the depth of detail in the Blood Angel kits - both the Death Company and Tactical Squad - as well as some of the treats from the Sternguard kit.


Here are the other chaps to show the rest of the squad in all of their finery...




No comments:

Post a Comment