Sunday 28 June 2015

Chaos Space Marines: Chaos Terminator


My unit of Chaos Terminators has been standing at 60% strength for aaaaaaaages (3 is the minimum unit size for CSM Terminators), and so it is with great relief that I have finally finished procrastinating and made moves to round the unit out. The fourth (of five) Terminators is this chap here with his twin Lightning Claws.


I gave him an Icon Of Despair on his back, because it offers both a bit of verticality to the unit, and a visual focal point. Also, I flipping hate the trophy racks that the Chaos Terminators come with.


As well as the trophy racks, I hate those goofy, tusked helmets that the CSM Terminators favour. To counter that, I used some grizzled Space Wolf heads instead.


I painted the Lightning Claws to match up with my Chaos Lord from the other week. Hopefully it should tie them together nicely...

No comments:

Post a Comment