Sunday 21 June 2015

Renegades & Heretics: Renegade Militiaman


I am just beginning with my forays into the world of Imperial Armour, and more specifically, Renegades & Heretics army lists. The other day I posted up a picture of my first Rogue Psyker, and today sees the first of the Grunts coming to parade.


The torso and head come as part of the Renegade Militia conversion set from Forge World, to accompany the Imperial Armour 5: The Siege Of Vraks Part 1 book, which has since been superseded by the compendium version. The legs and arms, meanwhile, are Cadian.


As with the Rogue Psyker, I tried to make this chap grubby and grimy. His homeworld of Balatha is a world built on the back of heavy industry and chemical processing, so he is dirty, pollution-smeared and... well... not very happy, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment