Wednesday 17 June 2015

Renegades & Heretics: Rogue Psyker


I have not had much of an opportunity to indulge in hobby fun of late, due to the arrival of a Mini-Primarch. However, I have finally gotten back on the wagon and have rounded off the first model of my small Forge World-heavy Renegades & Heretics force - my Rogue Psyker.


I absolutely love the models from the Forge World R&H range - inspired by the Imperial Armour Siege Of Vraks books. They all have so much character, and the level of workmanship from the sculptor, Mark Bedford, is absolutely fantastic.


This was one of those models where all of the hard work was already done for you by the sculptor. The details of the model almost seemed to paint themselves, and allowed for the kind of grimy, dirty look to work wonders. This really was the ideal model with which to rekindle my love of painting. NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment