Tuesday 8 September 2015

Space Wolves: Grey Hunter #2


Crumbs, it makes a right difference, not having to paint feathers onto things! I've been able to bash this chap out fairly swiftly after the first one, and I am revelling in the smaller amount of detail on these dudes. Unlike regular Tac Marines, they have some nice individual touches, but also unlike my Sternguard, they don't require crazy levels of attention to detail.


Grizzled, white-haired stalwarts are the name of the game in my Grey Hunter squads, so I am trying to steer away from the red hair and youthful exuberance. Instead, composure and judgement shall rule over these guys.


There is some detail to be found in the nooks and crannies of these guys, but it's fairly subtle. Hurray! Onto the next one, as I barrel along...

No comments:

Post a Comment