Monday 6 October 2014

Chaos Space Marines: Chosen


The Chosen models are some of the nicest boxset releases that GW have ever released, combining ease of assembly and a fantastic aesthetic.


I painted them up in my usual Nurgley style, to fit in with the larger part of my Chaos Space Marine army, but I imagine they would fit equally well into any faction.


My only beef with them is the fact that due to the detailing, they're a little hard to kitbash and customise... Although I did try on a subsequent set that I bought.  I'll post those at a later date.


So much detail, and such satisfyingly hefty miniatures.  Really good for an entry-level set.


By other beef is that Chosen are massively expensive, points-wise, so I very rarely ever use them on the tabletop.


They're nice eye-candy, though.  If such a thing can be said of mutated traitor marines....

No comments:

Post a Comment