Tuesday 14 October 2014

New Items: Nu-Nurgle Joy!


My mind is racing, trying to think of all of the 40K things that I can proxy this in for... A Great Unclean One?  Probably too big for a Daemon Prince... A Knight, even?  I have to say, Games Workshop are really raising the bar with these new End Times releases.

My only query with the hints that have been filtering out over the last 24 hours regarding these chaps is why GW have focused so much upon having these enormo-kits that are purely Fantasy-based.  I know that technically, these chaps fall under the banner of 'Warriors Of Chaos', rather than 'Chaos Daemons', and that they are trying to push what appears to be a major - and spectacular - release with the End Times series, but the cynical, business-minded side of me thinks that they would have sold a heck of a lot more plastic crack if they had made it equally transferrable for use in a 40K army...

It's a lovely-looking kit with lots of potential, anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment